- Graduate university with zero desire to enter the professional world of ‘business casual’ and cubicles
- Graduate university with zero desire to continue with the realm of esoteric academia for a long while
- Spend the summer taking Intensive Spanish classes
- ‘Study’ by making my Peruvian friends suffer through my horrendous pronunciation and correcting every word, drinking pisco and/or tequila, and listening to Shakira
- After a couple freak-out-what-am-I-doing-with-my-life sessions, book a one-way ticket to Medellín, Colombia and hope that the rest will fall in place
…because that’s a normal thing to do, right?